Re: fldigi alpha version 4.1.08.23 posted

Charles Hargrove

Can we get test files for the MP3 capabilities? I try some files that I
have with a message that they are the wrong format. I have a Win10 laptop.

On 10/23/2019 4:46 AM, Dave wrote:
Download the two music files for testing the send wav file and audible alerts.
8.23 audible alerts has been tested on both Win7 and Win10 using all internal sound clips and with the above two music files.
73, David, W1HKJ
--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan