Re: fldigi setup on TS-130S

Harry Bloomberg

Well,  20M is dead right now so you won't copy anything until tomorrow morning.  Best frequency for PSK31 on 20M is 14.070 MHz.  Your rig will probably default to USB on 20M.

For FT8 with  WSJT-X, you'll also want to set your rig to use USB.  I don't think WSJT-X has the ability to reverse sidebands like Fldigi, but I could be wrong.

73,
Harry W3YJ

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 8:54 PM N4GRC <grc405@...> wrote:
Harry,

Well,that was it.  7.07 on REV (or on the TS-130, that is USB) and I am finally decoding signals!  Great.  Now, on other bands--have not had much success on 20M either.  Do you also have to set to USB on 20M?  And, what freq is best for PSK31.  BTW, also playing around some with FT8 and JT8, but that will be for another question later down the log! :-)