Re: fldigi setup on TS-130S

Charles Hargrove

If not, then use the FLdigi REV button and tune to a proper offset so that
the digital carrier wanted shows up in the middle of the waterfall passband.

On 10/16/2019 8:40 PM, Harry Bloomberg wrote:
Then I think you were indeed receiving FT8.  Voice communications on 40M are done with LSB, but digital modes use USB.  PSK31 isn't as popular as it used to be as many hams have migrated to FT8,  but try listening around 7.070 MHz on USB.    I'm not at all familiar with your rig, but there's got to be a way to operate USB on 40M.
73,
Harry W3YJ
On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 8:34 PM N4GRC <@N4GRC <mailto:@N4GRC>> wrote:
Harry--I had xcvr on 7.076, LSB (or on the the TS-130, just on SSB. It assumes you are on LSB if you are on 40 or 80.
--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan