Re: fldigi setup on TS-130S

Bruce Bohannon WA1YZN

Hi Glen, There was a disk that came with the SignalLink. Have you looked through that for help? Also I wonder if you have reached out to the local Ham Club there in St Pete?

Do you have both codec's showing up in the <FLDIGI Configuration> <Audio> <Devices> and the Port Audio checked off? You also may have to set up your windows sound card <Playback> and <Recording> .

Bruce WA1YZN

On 10/13/2019 20:58, N4GRC wrote:
Any details on how to setup fldigi on older radio (Kenwood TS-130S).  Using SignaLink USB.  On PSK31, xmit works, but receive is all jibberish and the signals do not look clean in waterfall view.  Any tips are appreciated.  I can decode some CW, so some functions are working.

73 DE N4GRC