Re: Flmsg strangeness; probably operator induced.

Wayne Santos

If you have installed a new version of flmsg recently make sure you have updated that version in the NBEMS configuration.

Wayne

Wayne W. Santos
N1CKM
SEC
NH ARES
n1ckm@...
n1ckm78sec@...
603-856-5459
Twitter: #n1ckm78
www.nh-ares.org

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 8:01 PM Gary Woods <garygarlic@...> wrote:
When I receive a message with FlDigi, a successfully completed wrapped
message does NOT open a browser window, but only the destination
folder, and trying to display it by opening with flmst and selecting
either "view" option hangs things.
Removing/reinstalling fldigi without deleting/renaming/hiding the
config file doesn't change anything.
Any guesses on which festive "short between the headsets" change I
made?
TIA,