From: "tim.n4um" <N4UM@...>
To: <NBEMSham@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:32 PM
Subject: [NBEMSham] NBEMS Testing Schedule

Thanks to all who sent me e-mail. In accordance with Skip's suggestion
I will be calling CQ NBEMS (instead of beaconing as initially stated)
using PSK63 (instead of MFSK16 as initially stated) at 0100Z on 10137
plus 1.5 audio for the next week or so. After contact is established
we can try beaconing and then procede to attempt some test file
transfers. I suggest that we drop down in increments of 2 khz if 10137
is busy.