Re: Fldigi in the Clarke Belt

Ron

Kim,

That is really cool being able to receive the Fldigi modes through the satellites. I haven't been successful with the satellites, I think they're cube sats that send the PSK31 mode. Maybe I'm not in the footprint of the satellites.

On another note I haven't had success with the hidden message on the Shortwave Radiogram Show. I guess because the signal is down at 65 Hz on the waterfall below the audio bandwidth. I'll have to try moving it up with the VFO. Good stuff to experiment with, thanks.

73, Ron NY3J

On 8/25/19 7:55 AM, kd9xb via Groups.Io wrote:
An audio recording, suitable for decoding, is available here:

https://swradiogram.net/post/187255368967/this-a-thor22-text-and-image-transmission-from