Re: .MP3 Files and FLDigi

Charles Hargrove

FLdigi does not do this. I transmit the Amateur Radio Newsline
broadcast in NYC and I have to use Windows Media Player with the
VOX function of my SignaLink.

On 8/23/2019 5:23 PM, Al wrote:
Apologies... Should have been for clear...
If it's possible, I want to transmit an mp3 audio file. I know FLDigi will do .WAV files but can't figure out how to do mp3...
Al/ W8TRW
--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan