Re: Problem with Mac OSX, FLDigi, and flmsg

Gil Gibbs

Dave,  I have a lot to learn about Linux, Ubuntu, so I'll heed your advice.

Thanks, 73

Gil

On 8/4/19 6:58 PM, david flad wrote:
Gil,

Dave makes source available, and it’s been compiled under various Linux distros, as well as for a Rasberry Pi.

Just need to pay attention to the dependencies.

Regards,

David Flad. /. KB3YCK
Emergency Coordinator
Chester County ARES/RACES

On Aug 4, 2019, at 18:20, Gil Gibbs <WA5YKK@...> wrote:

Dave,

I don't want to be a bother, but has anyone developed a Linux Ubuntu version of this control program? I'm cured of Winders, especially 10, the "upgrades" wiped out my Internet browser, email Mozilla programs.

73

Gil WA5YKK

On 8/2/19 3:55 PM, Dave wrote:
I was able to replicate all of the reported problems, both on 10.13.6 and 10.14.5.  I will be posting a an alpha update to both flmsg and fldigi shortly.

David

On 8/2/19 10:41 AM, Rick Shuster wrote:

Dave,

I Upgraded the the following:

flmsg 4.0.13

fldigi 4.1.06

flame 2.2.05

Testing afterwards I was not able to "AutoSend" from flmsg.  Also, I experience an "Unexpected Quit" system message for flmsg once.

When I downgraded only flmsg from flmsg 4.0.13 to version 4.0.8 "AutoSend" worked as expected.

As before my system is :

MacBook Air (Mid 2013)

1.3 GHz Intel Core i5

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

Thanks for your help and support in this matter.

73 - Rick, WD8SAB