Tested on macOS 10.14.5. No issues with the waterfall. Total
system load is less than 8.5 % with both flrig and fldigi
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 7/23/19 5:57 PM, Dave wrote:
That is not happening on my MacOS 10.13.6 system. I will test
later on 10.14.x
At some point it might be necessary for you to learn how to
build from source. Several other OS-X / MacOS users have been
very successful using these instructions: http://www.w1hkj.com/doku/doku.php?id=howto:building_on_os_x
On 7/23/19 5:42 PM, Lumyn wrote:
I've installed this latest version.
All works fine but.... when you move the cursor in the
waterfall, the waterfall freeze exactly as it happened in the
past but in the old versions you had solved it ....
Can you solve this annoying problem?
Il 23/07/19 19:36, Dave ha scritto:
Forge. Source Forge git repository master branch
updated to 4.1.06 source.
Version 4.1.06 * Maintenance release
* update to support WPM potentiometer
* update to enable/disable keying ptt
FD server disconnect
* disable connect to FD server after 10 consecutive failures to connect.
* fix warnings in gcc 7.x
* code change to suppress fl_digi.cxx compile warnings on Fedora 30/64
* Jalocha mfsk C++ templates
- change alloc/free to new/delete
* 'prettied' all jalocha template header files
73, David, W1HKJ
E-mails sent & received with my
iMac 21,5" Late 2017.
The Tip of The Pyramid.