Re: FLMsg Olivia

Dave

Confirmed the problem with dropping Olivia from the modem pick table in flmsg.  Corrected and will publish an alpha shortly.

David, W1HKJ

On 7/17/19 12:58 PM, Ron via Groups.Io wrote:
David,

If you have Sync modem to fldigi checked in the Flmsg configuration then it will send it with Olivia 8/500 if you have that selected in Fldigi even though it doesn't show in Flmsg. I just tried it and it will work.

73, Ron NY3J

On 7/17/19 1:51 PM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
FLMsg no longer gives me the option to send via Olivia 8/500. In bad conditions Olivia will get thru where MSFK will not. Olivia is our backup when band conditions will not allow the faster MFSK32 speed.??

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 01:46:52 PM EDT, David Paquette via Groups.Io <sail4fun06@...> wrote:

It does show in FLDigi but not FLMsg...

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 10:50:32 AM EDT, Ed W3NR <autek@...> wrote:

On 7/17/19 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Look under UI > Visible modes

Ed W3NR