Re: Raspberry PI 7 Touchscreen and Resolution at 800x600 #flmsg

w7lpn.ham@...

Unsubscribe

On Tue, May 7, 2019, 12:46 Aaron Jones <aaron@...> wrote:
Hello,

I researched this a bit but couldn't find a thread specifically to use of the Raspberry PI3 and the Raspberry PI 7" touchscreen.  The max you can run the screen at is 800x600 resolution which is pretty small.  I have been able to resize the FLDIG interface such that everything fits by using fewer macro rows and smaller fonts.  However, when I run FLMSG I cannot get the full screen to fit so if I try to use ARQ when you open  the ARQ inteface on FLMSG it goes below the screen, moving the window as far above the title bar as you can move with the mouse allows a partial view.  Is there a way to allow screens to be further sizeable vertically below current limits?