Re: Software help

Daniel Miranda

Hi, Randy! Please clarify: are you planning on connecting your mobile phone to the radio or using a regular Pc for that?

How are you planning to use these applications?

If your disability has to do with hearing or speaking, I think there are extra good things to enjoy from digital modes.

Best,
-- Daniel

Em qui, 18 de abr de 2019 10:21, Randy Davenport <pastor.spaceboy@...> escreveu:

I am interested in the nbems program.. I am disabled and low income. I connect to the internet on my cell phone as I have no internet at my apartment. Can someone please help me out with a CD or thumb drive with all the install programs. I am also interested in Chirp, Rmsexpress, winlink,  wajt-x, jtalert with all programs, , fldigi and all programs needed.
Randy ka4nma
Im good on qrz