Re: CW Interface

Lee Garner

Ok! Are you FLDigi Windows based? and tell us what you have tried so far.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:17 PM Robie <ruler55@...> wrote:
Correct!

Robie - AJ4F

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 6:15 PM Lee Garner <Wa0uig@...> wrote:
Ok, good info. It's the virtual USB/Serial interface - recognized and accessed but does not stay selected in the GUI.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 12:59 PM Robie <ruler55@...> wrote:
Lee,

Not the audio port, the virtual serial port (USB connection).

Robie -  AJ4F

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 4:09 PM Lee Garner <Wa0uig@...> wrote:
So it works with FLDIGI, but won't load the correct audio port on FLDIGI boot?

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 11:02 AM Robie <ruler55@...> wrote:
Lee,

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, I'm aware of the info you provided.  I have an assembled MORTTY that is loaded with the sketch that emulates WinKeyer.  It works with FLDIGI, but only if I manually reassign the port to which the mortty is connected and reconnect it each time I start FLDIGI.  Is this expected behavior with this sketch installed?

I could modify the MORTTY (small physical change required to support nanoIo) and install the nanoio sketch.  However, I'm not interested in that approach at this time.

Robie-AJ4F

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 3:28 PM Lee Garner <Wa0uig@...> wrote:
I mean....Robie

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:16 AM Lee Garner via Groups.Io <Wa0uig=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Robby, at hamprojects.info. not a secure site.
Mortty is a Do-It-Yourself construction project that provides a miniature enclosure and a computing platform for K0SM’s TinyFSK RTTY Keyer software or K3NG’s CW Keyer software. It optionally can be configured to run W1HKJ’s nanoIO software using fldigi.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:07 AM Robie <ruler55@...> wrote:
All,

I'm a new user and would like to know it if FLDIGI supports the MORTTY device for a CW interface?

Robie - AJ4F

--
Lelia Garner |  WA0UIG
ARRL IA Section Manager