New postings for fldigi, flrig and fllog

Dave

Please review the readme.txt file associated with each program.

The links below are for direct access to the W1HKJ download pages.

The Source Forge files pages have also been updated.

FLDIGI:
FLRIG:

FLLOG:

Direct access is also available to other W1HKJ programs using these URL links:

Report any download problems, or program issues back to this forum.

Note that a ppc.dmg has not been created for this update.  Users needing an OS-X disc image file for the Motorola G4 processor will have to request the same from me at my return address.

73, David, W1HKJ