Re: FLAMP New feature idea - maybe

Aaron Jones

has anyone played around with FSQ in FLDIG?  It has some options for directed messaging and "allcall" broadcast messaging, ironically I'd say "similar to JS8Call" but it's clear JS8 call modeled itself after FSQCall which was also integrated or functionally adopted into FLDIGI.  I'd love to see that FSQ op mode allow variations in OPmode but with the same "directed" and "non-directed" messaging.  Add in some integration to FLAMP or FLMSG and you are getting pretty close to some store and forward capabilities.

Any thoughts along those lines since the previous posts in this thread?