From: "bartpearl via Groups.Io" <bartpearl@...>
Sent: 4/9/2019 8:15:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nbems] FLAmp on VHF through linked repeaters

Dave:

I tried MT63-2000L and MFSK-128.

I'm sure the signal levels are OK.  Next time I get a chance to talk to the repeater custodian I'll ask about tone notching.  Given that we routinely use FLMsg and FLDigi over these repeaters, would that indicate it's NOT using tone notching, or would that be more of a problem for FLAmp?

I agree with your guess.  I'll ask the custodian about pre and de-emphasis also.

Bart N5BLP