Re: Problem with FLdigi & FLmsg
You need to give more details:
- What OS and version are you running?
- What versions of Fldigi, Flmsg, etc? Be sure to be running the current version if possible.
- IN Fldigi: Configuration --> Misc --> NBEMS, what do you have set here? I have:
- NBEMS data file interface: enabled
- Open message foler: disabled
- Transfer direct to executing flmsg: enabled
- open with flmsg: enabled
- open is browser: disabled
On 04/06/2019 10:57 AM, Ralph Alden Brigham wrote:
Hello All, I have been having a problem with my FLdigi suite. Whenever I get a message via FLmsg, I have the following situation: After I get the pop-up, I find and see two sessions of FLmsg running and also starts printing an .xml file into the receive block and transmitting a signal without my action. Is there some auto-send mode active that I am not aware of? I have to manually stop the transmission. I have an ICOM 7100. This is my third or fourth attempt to get help from the group. Assistance is greatly desired and appreciated! -- ***** --- Ralph Brigham KG4CSQ -- EM64RQ2OOQ W5YI VE 33080; ARRL VE ARRL #1000033463 ARES/RACES SKYWARN (931) 906-9277 -- ****