Re: WEFAX question

Mitch Smith

Thanks!
I think this is my problem. I'll let you know the results.

Mitch
kb3gkc

On 3/30/2019 11:38, kd8ftr via Groups.Io wrote:
Step 1 is calibration of the sound card. Use NIST signal and set fldigi to wwv let it run a while to verify a vertical line on the scope.
Step 2 is adjusting the slant while receiving. This will compensate for the timing difference from processing. Once set your future receiptions will be correct
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 2:35 PM, Mitch Smith
<msmith64@...> wrote:
When I receive WEFAX images they are crooked. They have been this way
thorough many versions of fldigi going back several years.
Slant and align are both set to 0. If I change either it just makes the
images worse.
What am I doing wrong?
I'm attaching an example.
Thanks for any help you can offer.