Re: WEFAX question

kd8ftr@...

Step 1 is calibration of the sound card. Use NIST signal and set fldigi to wwv let it run a while to verify a vertical line on the scope.
Step 2 is adjusting the slant while receiving. This will compensate for the timing difference from processing. Once set your future receiptions will be correct

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 2:35 PM, Mitch Smith
<m.smith64@...> wrote:
When I receive WEFAX images they are crooked. They have been this way
thorough many versions of fldigi going back several years.

Slant and align are both set to 0. If I change either it just makes the
images worse.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm attaching an example.

Thanks for any help you can offer.