Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

Greg Siemasz <gregsiemasz@...>

Dave,
I have uninstalled the program and cleaned out registry and since you claim it is a local problem I am beginning to think it is not compatible with windows 10 which is constantly changing through upgrades.
It is beyond my control and have decided to remove it from computer for now.
I have never used a rig control and did frequency changes manually and as I explained, Flq always changed with respect to the "main" frequency and when I closed program and opened it again, it never defaulted back to 40 meters. It use to open on the frequency that I closed the program on. If it was 14.070, it would open back up on 14.070. If closed on 21.070 then it would open up on 21.070 not on 7.070 like it is doing now. Something is wrong.
Greg

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 2:23 PM Greg Siemasz via Groups.Io <gregsiemasz=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dave,
I am not using any rig control.
I change the main frequency through the icon open list that looks like a little book next to the enter the call button. If I change that the frequency stays on 40m. If I close the program, it defaults to 40m
image.png
The Frq never changes and I never had this problem before.
image.png
Frq is stuck in 40m.
It never did that before. The frq always changed when I changed the frequency through open list icon.
Greg

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:28 PM Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:
Your bug report is very local Greg.  I've tested on Linux, Windows and OS X sans rig control.  Change the frequency selection (using the top/bottom digit left click), close fldigi, restart and the last entered vfo value is displayed.  Works as it always has.

I have a feeling you might be using keyboard entry for the frequency entry.  If you are, then you must press the Enter key for the new frequency value to be a saved as a valid value.  The Enter key will also insure that the log control for frequency is based on the new entry.  Your screen shots show otherwise.

David