Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

Greg Siemasz <gregsiemasz@...>

Dave,
I am not using any rig control.
I change the main frequency through the icon open list that looks like a little book next to the enter the call button. If I change that the frequency stays on 40m. If I close the program, it defaults to 40m
image.png
The Frq never changes and I never had this problem before.
image.png
Frq is stuck in 40m.
It never did that before. The frq always changed when I changed the frequency through open list icon.
Greg

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:28 PM Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:
Your bug report is very local Greg.  I've tested on Linux, Windows and OS X sans rig control.  Change the frequency selection (using the top/bottom digit left click), close fldigi, restart and the last entered vfo value is displayed.  Works as it always has.

I have a feeling you might be using keyboard entry for the frequency entry.  If you are, then you must press the Enter key for the new frequency value to be a saved as a valid value.  The Enter key will also insure that the log control for frequency is based on the new entry.  Your screen shots show otherwise.

David