Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

gregsiemasz@...

Ed
I don’t know anything about flrrig. There was no information from Ten-Tec or anyone else. So would you like to help me with that? I have been doing it manually and it wasn’t a problem. I got use to it. New software has bugs and I take it will be fixed eventually.
Ed I don’t understand some of your questions. Can you elaborate?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 2:14 PM Ed W3NR <autek@...> wrote:
On 2/25/19 1:02 PM, gregsiemasz@... wrote:
Ed,
I am not using any rig control. I never got it to work with my Ten-Tec Jupiter.
I was the alpha tester when the jupiter was added to flrrig and it worked perfectly, so I don't know what problem you had.
I am connected to radio via SignalLink USB.
I just not that savvy to figure out how to make any of the rig controls to work with this radio.
Without rig control it must be done manually.
I thought that if I right clicked on the drop down that appears and give you RST,QTH State and County it would input where it should go under County.
Is this a state QSO party ?
Greg