Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

Ed W3NR

On 2/25/19 1:02 PM, gregsiemasz@... wrote:
Ed,
I am not using any rig control. I never got it to work with my Ten-Tec Jupiter.
I was the alpha tester when the jupiter was added to flrrig and it worked perfectly, so I don't know what problem you had.
I am connected to radio via SignalLink USB.
I just not that savvy to figure out how to make any of the rig controls to work with this radio.
Without rig control it must be done manually.
I thought that if I right clicked on the drop down that appears and give you RST,QTH State and County it would input where it should go under County.
Is this a state QSO party ?
Greg
_._,_._,_

Ed W3NR