Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

gregsiemasz@...

Thank you for letting me join the group.
I am having a couple of issues with this version.
1: WX no longer works .
2: When I change frequency from 40m to 20m the Frq box stays in 40m making it impossible to save QSO correctly and send accurate QSL's via the program.
I tried to change the Frq by putting cursor in that field but nothing happened.
3. I try to input County information and nothing happens there either. If I click on the County tab or Frq tab I can see this ^ at front left but can not input any info.
I am running windows 10 Home 1803 and have had no issues with previous versions of Fldigi.
Below is just an example pic I got on line and is not the current version. The Frq is the same as the frequency. I pulled this pic off the internet.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this version and it still has the same issues
I am new to this group and was not sure how to make the example smaller in the word processor.
Thank you and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Greg