flamp / fldigi

Dave

Please test this combination

The 8psk1000F.wav playback file was created on Linux and played back successfully on Linux and Windows 10.  It consists of 5 files of various sizes and complexity.  It was recorded at 48,000 samples/sec, monophonic.

73, David, W1HKJ

On 2/19/19 3:49 PM, Kenneth C Miller via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Dave,

I have had a problem with your last two versions while xmiting compressed files via FLamp.  I get about
seven lines of data sent and then get a extended line length followed by a skipping of several lines.
Going back to using version 4.01.00 no problems working with FLamp 2.2.04.

Running Windows 8.1 on Toshiba laptop.

73 de Ken, K7IFG