Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

W. T. Jones

There does seem to be something amiss here.

On the first transmission of an 8PSK1200F file the headers were completely missed.

The second transmission using 8PSK1000F skipped blocks as shown...

<DATA 138 2817>{37A1:102}cC3k4mUwOIPwEHyTCaqa8VdBK01hgc3E0DT4yx38kt70N4ciLl/aOM+DHCJfalrKS
56OXO/Dk8c6T+rAbTNVtw8Il627X9waj7
<DATA 138 1AE2>{37A1:156}DasLoKNXRqHRHSfZmQC+clxaLcDJ/Cjt5b6T1v9jOrssApmyV1ycvtGIQ/xNbwM0sZ
7FbqU6gM2FI7l/VQgMtYGRDtlTuzpduTE6Hw6vbKZBGNVZgXaYo7Q3vUqAVwcK

On the 3rd transmission it reached the first 3 minute break and did not continue.

This file was sent Sunday night with 4.1.00 without any problems.

Regards,

WT
Real heroes do not wear capes. They wear dog tags, turnout gear, and badges!

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:31 PM Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:
I will test here running a multifile flamp transmission.

Dave

On 2/19/19 9:26 PM, Dave wrote:
Check the deadman timer

Dave

On 2/19/19 5:29 PM, Mike P. wrote:
Dave, I'm getting the same flamp problem. On a multi-file
transmission with at least two passes, the second pass on
the second file stops after a few lines.  Happens on any
op-mode, compressed or non-compressed.

73

--- Mike Pompey, AE7XB
    Port Orchard, Washington state

On 19 Feb 2019 at 21:49, Kenneth C Miller via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Dave,

I have had a problem with your last two versions while xmiting compressed files via FLamp.� I get
about
seven lines of data sent and then get a extended line length followed by a skipping of several
lines.
Going back to using version 4.01.00 no problems working with FLamp 2.2.04.�

Running Windows 8.1 on Toshiba laptop.�

73 de Ken, K7IFG
Electronics usually don't work after the magic smoke is released.