Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

Dave

Check the deadman timer

Dave

On 2/19/19 5:29 PM, Mike P. wrote:

Dave, I'm getting the same flamp problem. On a multi-file
transmission with at least two passes, the second pass on
the second file stops after a few lines.  Happens on any
op-mode, compressed or non-compressed.

73

--- Mike Pompey, AE7XB
    Port Orchard, Washington state

On 19 Feb 2019 at 21:49, Kenneth C Miller via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Dave,

I have had a problem with your last two versions while xmiting compressed files via FLamp.� I get
about
seven lines of data sent and then get a extended line length followed by a skipping of several
lines.
Going back to using version 4.01.00 no problems working with FLamp 2.2.04.�

Running Windows 8.1 on Toshiba laptop.�

73 de Ken, K7IFG

Electronics usually don't work after the magic smoke is released.