Re: fldigi 4.1.01 release

Mike P.

Dave, I'm getting the same flamp problem. On a multi-file
transmission with at least two passes, the second pass on
the second file stops after a few lines. Happens on any
op-mode, compressed or non-compressed.

73

--- Mike Pompey, AE7XB
Port Orchard, Washington state

On 19 Feb 2019 at 21:49, Kenneth C Miller via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Dave,

I have had a problem with your last two versions while xmiting compressed files via FLamp.  I get
about
seven lines of data sent and then get a extended line length followed by a skipping of several
lines.
Going back to using version 4.01.00 no problems working with FLamp 2.2.04.

Running Windows 8.1 on Toshiba laptop.

73 de Ken, K7IFG

Electronics usually don't work after the magic smoke is released.