Re: FLAMP and iMac.

David Weiss <dweiss.ssbn620@...>

I just reloaded from http://www.w1hkj.com/files/flamp.

It works now.

Thanks for your help.  I am putting on a presentation for and introduction to NBEMS for the New Hampshire ARES Academy at the end of March.
I have been using NBEMS for decades on a PC and wanted to do a workshop where two computers could talk to each via two different radios.
I have two complete radios and SignaLinks, but only one computer.  So I decided to try and use my wife's iMac.

Thanks Again

David

Did you install flamp-2.2.04_x86_64.dmg from

--
David Weiss