From: nbems@groups.io <nbems@groups.io> on behalf of k8grr@... <k8grr@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 12:58 PM
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: [nbems] FLDIGI Disappears About 2 Seconds After Startup

I am working on configuring a new installation of FLDIGI and FLRIG on a Windows 10 PC. I am not sure what I did, but now when I open FLDIGI, the UI disappears after about 2 seconds. This happens even after I uninstalled and reinstalled it FLDIGI (v.4.1.00).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brian, K8GRR