From: nbems@groups.io [mailto:nbems@groups.io] On Behalf Of Sean Smith
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:47 AM
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nbems] Macro with modem changes

Hi Andy,

Probably your best route is to use an external script  that accesses FLdigi’s XML-RPC interface.

http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/html/xmlrpc_control_page.html

I’ve written a beacon timing script in Perl that changes the mode and transmits the beacon. Its deployed on several stations and is rock solid.

Sean VE6SAR