From: "Marty Hartwell" <mhartwe@...>
To: nbems@groups.io
Sent: 11/5/2018 10:14:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nbems] Fldigi

Just a reminder that since Digital transmissions are audio tones you have to advance the audio out of the sound
card. Making sure your alc is just below the point of activation. I would attach a dummy load and adjust the sound
until you see power out on a power meter.

I have been bit by that little part forgotten by me before.

Marty kd8bj

On 11/5/18 10:01 AM, Brennan Long wrote:
Does anyone else have an ideas why it is transmitting with no power?