Re: fldigi and IC7300

Larry Levesque

Also, are you using the USB cale for audio or passing that through the mike connector?

On Sun, Nov 04, 2018 at 06:51:45PM -0800, George wrote:
I am trying to get fldigi to work on my IC7300 using the CAT mode. I'm using Windows 10.  Have loaded the latest .xml file and latest fldigi file. The frequency tracks with the rig.  When I press "test" the rig transmit light comes on but no power out is shown on the meter.  I'm using USB-D.  Is this normal?  Shouldn't I be seeing power out?

George

--
Larry Levesque | Senior Business Systems Analyst
Granite City Electric Supply, Co.