Re: Fldigi

WA7SKG <wa7skg@...>

I installed VSPE on my 64 bit Windows 10 computer. When I launch it, it asks me if I want to register, I click NO. Then a box pops up asking me to register later, I click OK. The program then runs fine. As I understand it, when doing that, the program reverts to the free 32 bit mode, which, in my case, is adequate for my needs. Yes, it is a bit of a nuisance each time it starts, but I don't have to start it very often and I don't have to spend $20.

Michael WA7SKG

Brennan Long wrote on 11/2/18 14:34:

Lastly, I cannot use VPSE. It is for a 32 bit and I have a 64 bit. It says it would cost me $20. Thanks again
_._,_._,_