Re: Fldigi

Brennan Long <prankster2261@...>

Hello, I am going to try to use your VSPE with my Windows 10 (x64 bit). In order to do this I need to buy it. I was wondering if you would make a special request and let me get the 64 bit system for free? I will be using this in case of emergency (emergency communications). I will be able to do this with Ham Radio. Who knows what could go on at any second. Please think this over and if you have any questions you can email be at K6BFL456@...
73 Brennan LongĀ

This is what I am going to send them. Do you think this is appropriate?