Re: Duplicate check with ACLog (N3FJP)

Ed W3NR

On 10/31/18 10:53 AM, kc3fl via Groups.Io wrote:
I am using Fldigi 4.0.18 on Windows 10.  Just added ACLog V6.4 and it works great, however the Duplicate Check in Fldigi stops working.  Normally when a dupe is entered the call sign is highlighted and if the log is viewed the last contact is brought up.  When the API in ACLog is connected the Duplicate Check fails and if the Fldigi log is viewed the last contact is not displayed.  Looks like Fldigi doesn't go thru the check.  Any suggestions on a fix or where I went wrong?
_._,_._,_

ACLog should show the dupes.

Ed W3NR