From: kk5it@...
Date: 9/29/18 9:43 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nbems] Automating FLDIGI From Another Application

Thanks Andrew. Trying to figure out the best and also the quickest way to get FLDIGI into use in our area and being able to use for public service events. Are there any specifics that will tell me whether a radio is going to need an interface so I can help people determine that? I have an older Alinco I use with a SignaLink myself that I used for an EchoLink RF-IS gateway and have used for NBEMS on ARES nets in South Florida when I lived there several years ago.