Re: Automating FLDIGI From Another Application

Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...>

Regarding the question about sound card to Interfaces , many modern transceivers have audio codecs that no longer necessitate an external sound card interface . For those that have older radios , the Microham Microkeyer devices work well . Also look for Rigblaster
Andy K3UK

On Sep 29, 2018, at 8:32 PM, kk5it@... wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer Bob. Not sure I would have time to do it for this event next weekend with my work schedule this week, but good to know it can be done so perhaps I can work on testing it and have it ready by next year. Any recommendations for sound card interfaces that may work well for anyone of the hams on our course that would like to also receive the files, but may not have an interface like a SignaLink?