Re: previous page next page FLDIGI -> SCU-17 -> OSX [Setup Help] #arhab

Mark Dallner

Native MacOS Binaries

---

On 2018-09-18 13:37, Dave wrote:

Are you running fldigi / flrig as M$ exe's from within VMWare Fusion, or as native MacOS binaries?

73, David, W1HKJ

On 09/18/2018 01:30 PM, Mark Dallner wrote:

More questions on the SCU-17...

I had this working just fine with High Sierra and my FT-817ND. Then the next week the local NBems net is happening and the USB Audio Codec is not working. Needed to reload my Mac and did so. Re-Read the directions and got both the codec and dual uart to show in About this Mac. Sound Control Panel is not showing the codec as an alternative sound device. Restarted and still no joy.

For some reason, I am suspecting a conflict with VMWare Fusion. Next step is to take a mac mini and reload everything fresh just for FLDigi and start there to see what happens.

Any further suggestions?

Mark

KD9EEE