Can fldigi Send CAT Commands to IC-7300?

WA7SKG <wa7skg@...>

I am on a few nets that use voice and data on the same net. When I need to send data, I have to change the radio to USB-D, then back to USB after the data is sent. Is it possible for fldigi to do this via CAT commands? I know it can change frequency and key the radio, so the basic capability is there. I would just like to build into my macros a command string that went something like

<USB-D> <TX> (send traffic)  DE <MYCALL> <RX> <USB>

Is this doable? If so, suggestions on how to accomplish this would be appreciated. Actual, usable, answers, please, don't waste everyone's time with "Yes" or "RTFM".

tnx es 73,
Michael WA7SKG