Re: Narrow Band Emergency Messages

Sarah

Ooops, forgot to mention John:  I started a Groups.io group about 6 months ago for the specific purpose of creating a place where NBEMS users could share tips, information, and experiences.  Open to all:  https://groups.io/g/22nbems

73, N6OPE

On 7/14/2018 6:55 AM, John Corby wrote:
Is anybody actually using the FL-suite to send and receive messages? I see a lot a discussion here about the software but no references to it's use for sending narrowband emergency messages. I have been quite enthusiastic about the use of NBEMS for exchanging messages - especially during power and phone line outages - but I haven't actually found anybody to exchange messages with. Is anybody else in the same situation, or is this group really a software dscussion group?

John, va3kot, EN93