Re: Narrow Band Emergency Messages

Randy McGill

Yes, we use it all the time.  We have custom forms that we use for message traffic as well as the standard ICS, WX message forms.  We have integrated our FLmsg / FLamp files into a linked folder with ARIM/ARDOP.  Incoming / stored messages are shared between ARIM and FLmsg / FLamp.  This allows for sharing of traffic outside of the standard net times and acts as a backbone network between select stations.  Those shared NBEMS files can then be extracted from ARIM and seamlessly resent on another net using FLmsg / FLamp.
N7WWA