Re: Narrow Band Emergency Messages

Jeff Ronner

We have a weekly NBEMS net on a VHF repeater where we originate and receive practice messages.

On Jul 14, 2018 09:55, "John Corby" <va3kot@...> wrote:
Is anybody actually using the FL-suite to send and receive messages? I see a lot a discussion here about the software but no references to it's use for sending narrowband emergency messages. I have been quite enthusiastic about the use of NBEMS for exchanging messages - especially during power and phone line outages - but I haven't actually found anybody to exchange messages with. Is anybody else in the same situation, or is this group really a software dscussion group?

John, va3kot, EN93