Re: Having to delete fldigi-prefs

Bruce Bohannon WA1YZN

Hi Bill, I have a windows 10 machine and I do not and have not seen this problem. The FLDIGI program Ver 4.0.71, starts right up when I ask it to.

Bruce WA1YZN

---- Bill Watt <k4bll@arrl.net> wrote:

Is there any resolution to the issue of fldigi not starting until you delete the fldigi-prefs file?  Prepping for Field Day tonight and I had to do it twice.  It's been brought up many times here in the forum, including by me 2+ years ago.  Windows 10 machine.

I tried to send the file and stack trace to the email listed in the stacktrace file, but they bounced.

Thanks & 73,
Bill