Unable to deliver your message

Gilbert Kauffmann

-----Original Message-----
From: Yahoo Groups <notify@...>
To: k3cc <k3cc@...>
Sent: Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:46 am
Subject: Unable to deliver your message

We are unable to deliver the message from <k3cc@...>
to <nbemsham@...>.

Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please check
to make sure you spelled the group name correctly.

For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html
Attached Message
From Gilbert Kauffmann <k3cc@...>
To NBEMSham@...
Subject re: TS 590SG NO XMIT
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:35:53 -0400
WEll,  I have the computer fixed and rcve well....Today, I did hear much,  high speed garbage ..No copy.

Now, I've tried everything for xmit with the TS-590SG and nothing...I even downloaded the software for the com port....

I will hook up my Orion and use that next week....

This 590 is a mess with a com and USB.....nothing will make it xmit.... I tried my signalink in the USB  port...rcve  ok
agn  no xmit.....even trying VOX  nothing worked...

Anyone using a TS 590SG  with FLdigi  ?    Tnx  de Skip  K3CC