Re: FLmsg #flmsg

Sarah

Hello W1YQ:

If you want to switch between the "simple" and "expert" user interfaces:

1.  If you open FLMSG in the "Simple" interface you'll see

> If you want to temporarily use the "Expert" interface (meaning use it without changing the configurations set up) click on Tools and then click on "Expert Dialog" from the drop-down menu.  The next time you open FLMSG it will open - again - with the "Simple" interface.

> If you want to change the configuration from Simple to Expert you have to be in Expert mode. So switch to the Expert interface

Go to Config> and from the drop-down menu click on User Interface (last item in drop down list)
Click in/on the open box next to "User Interface = Expert".

The next time FLMSG is opened it will open in Expert mode.

2.  If you open FLMSG in the "Expert Interface" and you want to change the configuration so that it opens in the "Simple" interface instead:

Go to Config> and from the drop-down menu click on User Interface
Click in/on the box next to "User Interface = Expert" to uncheck that box.

The next time FLMSG opens it will open in Simple mode.

73, N6OPE

On 1/22/2018 1:59 PM, w1yq via Groups.Io wrote:
I was not offered a choice of Simple or Expert as the documentation says. When I open FLmsg, it pops up the Service Agency / Simple interface. As a long time used of FLmsg , licensed Ham and active ARES member I would prefer the other interface. Does anyone know haw to switch interfaces? Uninstalling FLmsg, or FLDIGI and FLmsg; then reinstalling it, or them, does not work.