Re: NBEMS Testing Schedule

Ed <autek@...>

tim.n4um wrote:
Hello everybody. I'm a real newbie at NBEMS but would like to become more familiar with it. I'll make a special effort to be on 10.137 plus 1.5 audio at 0100Z for the next week or so. I'll be beaconing on MFSK. I can't make it this evening but will be on beginning tomorrow night (Tuesday night EST). If you'd like to set up a sked for some other time and frequency please e-mail me. Tim, N4UM
Tim, I'll take a listen for you. Do you want just a beacon report ? Also you don't say whether its MFSK-8 or 16.

Ed W3NR