Dave, I'm decoding 14070k PSK31 stations very
nicely on your Fldigi-4.0.15.01. I'm decoding stations
from back east and from Cuba. Program appears
to be working fine for me.
--- Mike Pompey, AE7XB
Port Orchard, Washington state
On 18 Jan 2018 at 15:33, Dave wrote:
I'm on 14070 + 1600 Dave. Don't know if we have good path, but might be worth a try.
On 01/18/2018 03:21 PM, Dave Corio via Groups.Io wrote:
Impressions from limited test:
Excellent decodes again! With same settings as used
previously, decodes during PSK31 QSO with heavy QSB held on
to the signal with very minimal dropout. Also does not seem to fail
with strong signals.
Looks like a winner so far!
Thanks Dave es 73
Dave - KB3MOW
On 1/18/2018 3:47 PM, Dave wrote:
* 64 bit MacOS - fldigi-4.0.15.01.dmg
* compressed source archive - fldigi-4.0.15.01.tar.gz
* Windows Xp..10 setup file - fldigi-4.0.15.01_setup.exe
Please test and report any incidence of
* waterfall suddenly becoming blurry
* loss of decode associated with above
* stuttering in waterfall drop rate
Include your operating system and h/w platform in the report.
Thanks for your assistance and patience.
73, David, W1HKJ
Electronics usually stop working once the magic smoke is released.