Re: Flmsg Drop Down Calendar Showing 20th Century Dates

W. T. Jones

Dave,

I don't see the announcement of 4.0.4.5 version in my thread.

The test was done using version 4.0.3.

I'll get over the w1hkj.com and find the test version.

Regards,

WT
Real heroes do not wear capes. They wear dog tags, turnout gear, and badges!

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:
Are you reporting this problem as persisting on flmsg version 4.0.4.5 or on flmsg 4.0.3 ?  Please check this message thread.  You will see that an alpha revision was posted for download, build and test.

David, W1HKJ

On 11/15/2017 04:10 PM, W. T. Jones wrote:
Just tried it again to make sure I was not loopy.

Here the 64 Bit Ubuntu 16.04 system - Wrong year.

32 Bit Ubuntu 16.04 system - Correct year.

​I'll leave this to better programmers than I could ever hope to be.

Regards,

WT